Monday, February 4, 2013

Z-brush/Sculptris project - monster bird

In an effort to broaden my skill set i will be 3D sculpting something .I always go in and muck around with Z brush  but rarely do i have a target in my head .I though i would try and draw up an idea so i can focus on a an end goal as i work :)

I'm going to Attempt to sculpt this :

Here is the very first sketch i did before light boxing  .Of course its too ambitious right off the bat .I ended up ditching the top hat and watch thing  but if  I succeed at the creature i may add the elements back in .


Here's the rough sketch after removing the extra stuff and also playing with more of a bird style leg(you can only see it faintly in the image ) .Even for a monster it was weird and awkward so i kept the strait leg .


No comments:

Post a Comment