Saturday, September 24, 2011

Vigil Nights was Bitchin

  Thank you thank you thank you.

Thank you everyone for showing up and checking things out and making it all so worth while! A special thanks to the small group of people that  worked there butts of planning it all! Thank you to everyone who put art in the show and made it so  deversed and a lot of fun to wander through.

    The Reason i make art is because an itch in the back of my head tells me to  do so .Showing it in public is Rarely something i consider so it was an interesting experience.

I realized just today i took no photos in the gallery ! I'm hoping others did and i will post some up later .

this was my table of goods.




2 comments:

  1. was a blast,great work dan. I am hanging your picts up, but before I do, you mind if i post them on my blog and ca? I want to give you props,and they are too awesome to not share with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah! go for it .thank you so much for all your support you've really been an inspiration and an awesome influence on my art ! I'm really stoked they got a good home :)

    ReplyDelete